Friday, April 16, 2010

still not sure what a hoosier is...

No it's not a menorah, it's Indiana University! That's right, we're off to Bloomington and the Kelley School of Business in about 3 months!

We were both impressed with how stately and historic everything looks. I guess that's what happens when you've lived in a Western bubble all your life.

Could I pass for a midwesterner?

Amanda in front the Jacobs School of Music. Among the top 3 in the country. She is very excited to get involved.

Amanda and Viv in the music library. A little indoctrination going on here.

Amanda and Vivian zonked out in the hotel.

Doing the webcam with our little precious at Grandma's house in Las Vegas.

Viv playing with hotel cups. She is an excellent traveler, easily entertained, and just an overall delight. Wish I could say the same about you know who when he was that age.

We went from not being at all sure about coming to Indiana on Thursday to signing an apartment lease on Monday right before we headed to the airport. I was very impressed with Amanda's swift decision making.

Who knew there were highways with trees on both sides? It'll be a far cry from Phoenix, that's for sure. Come visit us!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Sounds exciting, Congrats

Tatia said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited, Amanda, that you get to live in the Midwest! A dream come true! What a doll your little girl is! Thanks for the update! And once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Jessica Brown said...

OK I'm excited for you guys and a little sad, because some one told me you might could have ended up in Seattle. I'll get over it. Amanda you are so beautiful. And Mark way to go. You have such a cute family.

faith said...

Congratulations. That's great. If you ever do the drive, I'm sure Tulsa's somewhere along the way. Let me know if you ever come through!

Russ said...

I love that you are going to be in Indiana. With us! Kinda. The adventure starts very soon!